I know you think you’re too cool to listen to my advice and you think you know everything about life. However, the truth is you don’t actually know that much, and there is so much you have yet to discover about yourself and the world.
I’m now considered an ‘adult’ and I can tell you, even now, there are so many things I have yet to learn about myself and the world around me.
So here is a list of things I want you to be aware of as you venture on in your life:
1. Nothing in life is easy.
Believe me, even the things you think are easy will be difficult, so crack on with a good attitude and you’re half way there.
2. You are capable to anything you put your heart, soul and mind to.
So keep fighting through and you will get there.
3. Don’t let your age be a determining factor to anything.
You are intelligent and capable of anything.
4. A few good friends are better then loads of friends who don’t care about you.
So cherish those who are close to you.
5. Forgive yourself if you make a mistake.
Get up and try again. You’re human and everyone has fault.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
It’s not a sign of weakness but of strength.
7. Be confident and happy in yourself by accepting who you are.
8. Don’t take anything for granted.
Be happy in what you have.
9. Take care of your body and stay healthy.
Take care of your long-term health.
10. Take negativity as something that can make you stronger.
Don’t crumble. Move on. Stay strong.
11. Work hard but don’t forget to take time out to enjoy life.
12. Listen to the advice of those who care about you and those closest to you.
13. Don’t be around people who are negative.
Find a group of people you are comfortable and happy with.
14. Be patient.
Be persistent and focused on your goals.
15. Don’t be anything but yourself.
Don’t change yourself for anyone.
16. Remember: every cloud has a silver lining.
Stay positive and believe in yourself.
If you enjoyed this post, why not check out ‘25 Pieces of Advice for My Little Sister’?